To make our earth art, my partner and I collected leaves, rocks and red berries
To assemble the structure we stacked flat rocks, and placed red berries in the crevices to give it color. Next we laid a halo of leafs around the structure because we decided their should be more variation of color
Some problems we faced while making this art piece were having different ideas and views but we worked together in the end.
Here are pictures displaying our earth art after whole month of rain and high winds. I suspect the weather is the reason the sculture was destroyed. The rain made the berries very soggy and strong winds may have knocked it down. Then again it's right next to the school it may've very well been the students who destrroyed it.